This website and blog is dedicated to people with (you guessed it!) lower back pain (LBP). It is a work in progress, so stay tuned for plenty of exciting content still to come.
So I’ve got LBP, what now?
This is the first phase of Mylowerbackpain.com, designed to assist you during and after an episode of LBP. Below is a list of its pages with their estimated completion dates (DD/MM/YY).
1. What the heck is happening to me? (Case study) – Completed
2. What is LBP? – Completed
3. How long will it last? – Completed
4. Why did this happen to me? – Completed
5. What’s actually causing my LBP? – Completed
6. What can I do for pain relief? (22/04/18)
7. Do I need to see a doctor or other health professional? (13/05/18)
8. What are my treatment options? (03/06/18)
9. Can I still work and/or exercise? (24/06/18)
10. Will my back ever be the same again? (15/07/18)
Please note that this is an approximate guide – some pages may take longer, others less. And of course, it’s quite likely I’ll change things along the way. The purpose of publishing this schedule is to hold myself accountable (to you). And while I’ve got lots of exciting plans for future developments (phases 2 and 3), let’s save that until after we have a functioning phase 1. 😊 In the meantime, please make yourself at home and feel free to email and introduce yourself (I promise I’ll respond). You can also visit the About page for more information.
Remember, you can also visit the blog to find regular updates on LBP related topics.
Can you help?
Excited about this website getting up and running!? Me too! Here are some things you can do to help:
1. Share your LBP story. I would love to hear from you!
2. Give feedback. Tell me what you like/don’t like about the site. If you have any suggestions about site content then I’d love to hear from you! This site really is for you so the more input you give me the better!
3. Make a donation. At the moment this website is purely a ‘labour of love’ however if you are one of the many generous people out there, and would like to be a supporter, this will allow me to justify spending more time on this stuff (creating new material).
4. Tell a friend or family member about this website. Come to think about it, tell any random person! I’ve heard that people who refer people to websites are more attractive to others! 😉