Are you experiencing lower back pain (LBP)? The following pages are designed to help you, whether this is your first or hundredth episode. I begin with an example of how LBP starts, followed by a series of pages answering key questions that can arise during such an episode. These pages are based on my professional and personal experience (both treating patients and suffering from it myself). I’ve also provided links to some great resources I’ve encountered along the way. Speedy recovery!
P.S. I know how precious time is. Make sure you checkout the ‘key points’ at the bottom of each of these pages.
1. What the heck is happening to me? (Case study)
2. What is LBP?
3. When will it stop?
4. Why did this happen to me?
5. What is causing my LBP?
6. What can I do for pain relief?
7. Do I need to see a health professional?
8. Do I need medical imaging (e.g. x-rays, MRI scan etc.)?
9. What are my treatment options?
10. Can I still work or exercise?
11. Will my back ever be the same again?
12. What else should I know?
Click on a particular page or simply click ‘Next’ to begin…